Last night the first event of “The Sustainable MBA Series” at London Business School focused on Careers in Sustainability went very well! Now onto the second event in the series which focuses on Marketing and Sustainability.
Join us on the 1st of March 2010 to hear more about how you communicate sustainability externally to customers from leaders in the sector:
· Jon Alexander, Head of Creative Responsibility, Fallon
· Santiago Gowland, VP of Brand and Global Corporate Responsibility, Unilever
The details of the event are as follows:
· Registration: http://lbssustainablemba2.eventbrite.com/
· Date/Time: Monday, 1 March/7:00 PM – 8:00PM followed by networking and refreshments
· Location: London Business School, LT10
The event is open to the public and is free of charge.
The event is the second segment of a 3-part series on sustainability and business inspired by The Sustainable MBA: The Manager’s Guide to Green Business (www.thesustainablemba.com) and hosted by the Marketing and Responsible Business Clubs at London Business School. The third segment on operations will take place on 8 March.